Girls, would you date an Asian?

As an Asian guy myself, I haven't seen many Asian guys dating other races except the same as them. As myself I have strayed from the norm dated Asians and latina girls. So my question is would you date an Asian why or why not.

0|0
16|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. you're freakin HOTTTTTTTTT! there are a lot of cute Asian guys.

link

this Asian guy on youtube talks a lot about Asian guys, how they're stereotyped, and how women percieve Asian men. He says a lot of really insightful things that I imagine would be really helpful towards Asian guys...

link

he's also very sexy! one of the cutest guys I've ever seen!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I have, and I would again. I think it's interesting though how so far everyone has said it would be no problem ,though, because I know a lot of people in reality that are sort of biased towards Asian guys, and would pick someone else over them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hypothetically speaking here, yes, I'm pretty sure I would. :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Let me rephrase that, were I still in any position where I intended to date ANYONE, then yes.

• yep, I would.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes because race doesn't matter. As long as he's nice and treats me right, I don't care if he's Asian, black, white, Mexican, or anything else.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope, simply because I have never found an Asian who attracted me. Chen Yibing is probably the closest, but I wouldn't even date him (like I'd ever be given the chance!)

If I found one attractive, then of course I'd date him! It's not that I'm racist or stereotypical; I'm just not attracted.

0|0
    1|0
  • When I like someone I don't care about their race... I care more about their personality and the way they treat people around them. Respect towards me and others is very important.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, why not? There isn't anything wrong about dating a different race. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Whites only for me.

They're all I find personally attractive.

But yes there's more to it.

There are so few of us! We used to be like 30% of the world's population; now we're down to 8% and only 4% of the babies. And we're not keeping up our own numbers.

So many go on about save this or that endangered species, or even subspecies like the red wolf. But ignore the fate of their own kind.

I'm just as guilty - already in my 30s, never married, no kids, and my longest most serious relationship was with another woman. Sigh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.No biggies for me. I can blend in easily because I'm also an Asian myself

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, if he was nice and funny .

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't know why I wouldnt

0|1
    0|0
  • I would, if you're tall.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they would. I'm proof. (never dated Asian girls in my life, and I'm asian)

0|0
    0|0
  • only if I find him attractive

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.