I haven't been with anyone in almost 2 years....

Okay, so in about a month it will have been 2 years since I've been in a relationship with anyone. Granted I've had a couple flings... But nothing near a relationship. I don't know if I'm really looking for 'advice' per-se on here about this. 2 years seems like a long time... Especially since I'm only 16. But I am liked by people. And when I think about getting into a relationship, I guess I start thinking about how long it will last. When will it end? Will it end badly? I'm not the type to breakup with someone and be pissed at them, I'm a pretty chill person. And often I don't end relationships. But by the time I have finished and decided I'll ask whomever it is out, they'll be with someone. I know I just shouldn't think about it that way, enjoy the time you've got, et cetera. But I do. My critical thinking goes way too far and I've screwed myself over. I'd like to be in as meaningful of a relationship as you can get in high school. I'm not one to say "I love you' to a girl within days of meeting her. And really, I've not said it to many people I've been with. But I'm not going off on that tangent. I think I may try too hard to find someone who I know the relationship will last longer than 2 weeks... Who else is there like that out there? Girls and guys?

What Girls Said 1

• when I was in 6th grade all the way through HS I would have only crushes on guys and it was a new guy every year. I had a meaningful relationship with my sister, my brothers, my parents etc. I think it was fine for me to focus on my family relationship, they were pretty important to me. I'm 25 now and in my first only real serious relationship and it has lasted about 2 years...

What Guys Said 0