How should I look at a kiss on the cheek?

Is a kiss on the cheek at the end of the first date good or could that mean friends? What does it mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the intensity of the kiss -- you know: how close to the mouth he gets, whether he puts a hand on your face to brush you cheek, push the hair out of your face, etc. If his face lingers close afterward and/or he keeps looking at your mouth, he really wants to go for more but he's being a gentleman ... OR he knows you all just had chilly dogs and will steal a kiss next time, lol.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• i would say it I step in the right direction if I had a bad first date I wouldent kiss her on the cheek or otherwise, he could have been to scared to go for the lips or just not ready. regardless I don't think its a bad thing

• I think that was a good sign.

It suggests that according to him, you are sweet and pretty and he enjoyed the time with you.