How to get a girl in the right mood to kiss? Please help?

I like this girl and we are like neighbors so at night I sneak to her house and we hang and we talk. She sometimes puts her head on my thigh and uses it as a pillow and talks to me. When we hug its one of those omg I love you so much hug. So, how do I get her in the mood to kiss? Do I hint by kissing her arm or touching her neck ? What should I do ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Put your arm around her and pull her close to you then look her in the eyes for a few secs while your eyes meet then look at her lips and back at her eyes, make sure she sees your eyes look down and back up. If she smiles then she knows what's up and wants it to happen. Good luck! and let us know what happens?

What Girls Said 2

• Just be extra super flirty all night, and keep glancing at her lips. Do something cute like tuck her hair behind her ears or use the back of your fingers to stroke her cheek while you look at her. Then look down at her lips, then back up to her eyes. Move your head in, and seal the deal ;) Goood Luck!

• Stare into her eyes, brush her hair behind her ear. Tell her she's beautiful then kiss her.

What Guys Said 1

• just bring your mouh to her mouth slowly and kiss her.