I'm going to start dating like a guy

After the all the drama of my last boyfriend I just decided that I was going to start dating like a guy. I've been doing this for a while and it's fun except for my friends say it's bad and slutty. Give me your opinion on this please.

Most Helpful Guy

• Which guy? Wilt Chamberlain? Don Juan? Phantom of the Opera? That guy from the "40 Year Old Virgin" movie? Lots of different guys out there.

What Guys Said 2

• I thought the women would give better answers on this one. Date like a guy, but like a responsible guy. Don't lead these men on, hurt or use them, like some men would do women. Date them like a real man, not a selfish boy. Be safe and protect yourself health wise, then be happy and be yourself :)

• I think you should stick to being yourself. If your dating in a way that you know isn't you, it's going to haunt you later in life.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it's great. As long as you don't have sex. Sorry but b/c of the double standard you will just get a bad name (unless you don't care..) and you might get hurt if you can't really "take it like a man" (most of us can't, its in our genes). Just keep it casual and don't let em get your goodies! I think dating like a guy is better b/c you're still young and won't get hurt by guys b/c it's like 90% don't really want to get serious all the time like we do.

• You are too young! Enjoy life...and have fun! Then, think about settling down. It's your life!