He won't talk to me, should I send him a text?

Here's my problem, I've been sort of "dating" this guy for about 2 months now, and last night I went to a party and he was there, and he acted like he didn't see me, although I know that he did, we made a lot of eye contact (not in a flirty way) and when he saw me looking at him he kept dancing and flirting with girls on purpose in front of me, so after the party was over I sent him a text saying : "Oh so now you won't even come over and say hi :P" and he answered : "Oh I didn't see you, you should've come over" (but it wasn't well written because he was drunk I guess), and then I was like "Yeah right, I was right next to you, and you completley ignored me, anyways I'm not going to disturb you any longer, but I'm kind of dissapointed" and now he won't even talk to me, so I want to send him a text to kind of "make up" but I don't know what to say, because if I send a text like nothing happened he's going to be like : Okaaaay she's weird, and if I send him a text apologizing, it's going to make me seem desperate, so help please :)

Ok so now he sent me a really long text saying he was sorry, so does that mean that he cares ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand why you or anyone else in such situation would value a person who cares so adversely about you. When he was making you jealous by ignoring you, and being a total bitch to you, did he care about your feelings? Was he considerate about how you would feel receiving such an inconsiderate text message like that?

Even if he likes/wants you, he does so only for the sake of his own selfish gain and nothing else. And I hate it when people are door mats to another person for the sake of love. There are guys and girls who would treat you way better than this douche bag, so collect the little self respect you have left for yourself and don't fall low for people like him. You are the last person who would have to apologize to him for anything in this scenario, so don't.

You are not going anywhere with this guy, he will most likely dump you one fine morning if your probably even try; because he thinks he is too good for you, and you are the one who has to follow him, text him, and apologize.

What Girls Said 4

• Does sort of dating mean a friends with benefits kind a deal, because if that's what it means your in for a world of hurt. The guy saw you and ignored you because you are not the woman he wants to be with. He thinks you are OK to sort of date (f***) but other then that he is not interested. That's what it sounds like to me. If I were you I'd find someone who was interested in being with you, not flirting with other women in front of you. That's not relationship material as far as I'm concerned.

• You're a girl? I thought you were a boy because of the anonymous user icon is a picture of a dude lol my bad. But he might be embarrassed by you. You really should just let him be I'm pretty sure you can do better than that jerk

• maybe he doesn't want people to know he is gay?

• Honestly if he's doing this you better just move on and tell him it's over. He doesn't care and sounds like he was just annoyed by you and wanted to be with other girls.

What Guys Said 2

• hmm. whata situation... do you know if he likes you? it could be at the party he was trying to make you jealous. as for what to text him- I would ask y exactly he ignored you. be direct xD. guys like it when you're direct.

• He said he didn't see me, and that I sould've come over to say hi, but I really don't believe him xD, but what I didn't mention is that I was also dancing with a guy, like really hot dance, and I don't know if he saw me, and if he did, do you think that's why he's not talking to me ?

• But I don't know if he saw me that's the thing, and so should I send him a text or not ? Because I really do want to talk to him, I don't want him to think that I'm some sort of bitch, but I don't know what to say

• it really depends on whether he saw you or not. but nevertheless you two have to talk. not by texting- but face to face and find out what happened that night. hopefully you can read people decently. if he saw you dancing you're probably going to have to apologize, and make him apologize as well. then forget it and move on.good luck.

• I don't know why he did not talk to you , maybe he has a problem with his eyes ? because when I'm not wearing my glasses or contacts I can't really recognise somebody when lots of people are together , if he ignored you , I would say that you should move on , if he is interested he will try to make up .