How quickly do you get over girls? (More after the jump)

So this summer I sort of had a quick fling with this guy I met at art camp... The camp was only 12 days long, and I met him in the middle, so I saw him and got to know him for the last 5 or 6 days of camp. There was flirting invovled, and the touch barrier broken, but nothing major, just one of those "My arm is touching your arm but I'm not moving" type thing, if you know what I'm talking about. Well then the day after camp got out we started texting (and IM-ing on skype) and it came out into the open that we both had 'camp crushes' on each other. So ever since we have talked every day, and he always texts me first thing when he wakes up in the morning (as far as I know... it's pretty early, anyways.) and everything seems like it would be going great... problem is, he has a girlfriend (Whom he told me about but never brings up, ever) and lives three hours away. Question is, if you were in his shoes, would you be over the' camp crush' and just being friendly now, or is it not that easy to get over someone that you connected with, even if it was only for a short while?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I personally have a crush on somebody that isn't my boyfriend (I am in a relationship) the guy knows.. yes, it's possible to want to be with someone else.

I have never developed a crush after 5-6 days but, the guy I do like now I have always liked and every time we hang out (every summer) he reminds me of that.

I don't think it's that easy to get over someone if they have a big influence in your life.