I'm scared to talk to him because of his friends?

His friends are really childish and grab his phone whenever they can and send other people pathetic text messages. I won't say what they're messaging, but it's just stupid. It's not even lame ass teenage guys who do it, they're all in their twenties. Any way, he's text messaged me a few minutes ago, but I'm scared to text back in case he's with friends. What we talk about, is none of their business and I'm not here to get pathetic messages. He's always around friends so I feel like I can never text him..

Do I talk to him any way?

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm., hard to say. I wouldmt. in fact I would just call him and see who responds. that way you'll know if its him or his friends. there are also safe times. like in the middle of the night, or in the morning when he probably isn't hanging with his friends and you can assume its him.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should call him instead. That's the only sure way of knowing who you're talking to.

What Girls Said 2

• You should tell him what you think about his friends, even though it's risky.

• Keep it light, don't display too much info. Does he act immature too, or is that just his friends?

• He apologized for the text messages I received. I still think it's a bit lame. He knows his friends, so he knows how they act. Don't hand out your phone then. But I accepted his apology, but I will definitely tell him how I feel if or when it happens again.

• But does your boyfriend act as immature as his friends do?

• Not really, no.