Are you more inclined to respond to voice mail or text?

Which one are you more inclined to respond to quicker?

Most Helpful Girl

• Text..I do not know why...I think because it is quicker for some reason...to respond, I mean.

Sometimes people call..and I do not know who they are so I ignore them..and they leave a voice mail..and I do not listen to it..because I am busy or something..and like 1+ weeks later I hear it and it was someone actually important. Now, if they would have just texted me...I would have known who it was.

What Girls Said 6

• Text, I have no clue how my voice mail works :P

• Text. I hate talking on the phone.

• I also hardly ever listen to my voice mail immediately unless I know who called, like Eiffelgirl.

• +1..though, I only hate talking on the phone with people whom I don't like...aka anyone but my boyfriend

• I'm not even a big fan of talking to him on the phone LOL. I'd prefer talking to him over anyone else though. I don't know what it is... I used to like talking on the phone when I was younger, but that was before texting was around.

• Text- whenever my friends send me voice mails I can never understand half the things they say :P

• definitely a text

• text.

• Text. I listen to voice mail like every two weeks.

What Guys Said 3

• voice mail I don't care for texting much

• Text because you can't say that you didn't get a text

• Text.