so this is my story and its kind of long.
1. people I know tell me that I'm pretty sometimes on their own. like a guy will tell me I'm cute or pretty or something like that.
2. when I ask someone they tell me I'm pretty.
3. people I've asked on the net on several different sites and hot or not think I'm very ugly or just not pretty and that I look kind of like a guy. several sited have said this.
4. people in real life tell me I definitely don't look like a guy.
5. possibly my pictures are bad but I look better in person?
6. a lot of people tell me that I look like my pictures
7. people in real life tell me that my pictures are pretty and so am i
8. this guy I went on a date with said no offence you look better in preson you are less photogenic then other people
9. but people in real life sometimes say my pictures look like me?
10. some people I know mostly girls are clueless about why people think my pictures are not pretty.
11. one friend said that she doesn't think I look like a guy but with really close observation she could see how people see it
12. how do other people then see that so quickly?
13. some adult guy I know which is kind of creepy considering I'm just 18 keeps telling me he thinks I'm really hot (I don't think id get that a lot) and when I told him my reasons for not being hot he sed that I deffinetly don't look like a guy and that people online are being idiots.?
if I have to I will take a picture for you guys but I just don't understand how I look like a guy. ? and a lot of sites immatter affact a lot excpecially ones you can comment on pictures say that.
14. the adult I know also ses that the pictures don't really capture me and that I look more radiant and lively aka prettier in person.
15. when he tells me I have a really pretty picture tho and to put that one on hot or not I still get like 4's.
what the hell?
i doubt everyone in real life is lying to me
but not everyone on the internet can be lying also. but if my pictures look like me I don't get it? what shud I make of this? I don't get if I'm pretty or not. what would you believe?
i just don't see the coincidences of every site and a lot of people on those sites comming to the conclusion that I look like a guy and I am not really pretty. the best I got was kind of prettty.?
Most Helpful Girl
First let me tell you everyone has a different perception on beauty. Some guys prefer blondes and others prefer brunettes. The only universal beauty is a good personality. Everyone (as stupid and overused as it may sound) is beautiful in their own way. Down to the specifics.
I looked at your pictures. Let me tell you straight up you are DEFINITELY not ugly! You are pretty! If you really want advice on how to feel better about yourself, I can give you it.
First. go to my page and read my article about confidence. You don't seem happy with yourself and you seem very unsure. Read my article and see how the advice works for you.
Second. SMILE! A smile has the potential to change your own and many other people's dispositions.
Third. I know you aren't specifically asking for beauty advice. but the tips I give you are just an overall way to enhance your naturally pretty features. You're face works well with makeup from the pictures I saw. Like someone mentioned before me. if you clean up your eyebrows your face will open up automatically! You have gorgeous thick eyebrows though. don't over-pluck! Just clean them up. it does wonders for a face. Also, you have gorgeous dark hair. I suggest investing in a deep conditioner that will bring out the shine in it! Dark glossy hair is the epitome of sexy!
Fourth. Finally, you look very ethnic. What nationality are you? Play that up a bit. work with it. A lot of guys go crazy over ethnic girls.
Hopefully I helped. Don't let ANYONE on the internet get you down. Most people rate low to make them feel better about themselves. Plus, those rate things have no relevance to what real natural beauty is.