First I'm a booty call, then he invites me to a wedding, then he tells me I can't resist him for a day?

One of my friends at work has completely perplexed me! He always confides in me about his relationship, gives me career advice, etc. so we've become pretty close. His girlfriend and him are on the verge of breaking up and suddenly Friday he calls me to invite me to a party. I knew it was basically a booty call and asked if we could hang out this Saturday but realized I had work and wasn't able to make it. Today I find out that my boss doesn't need me and I mentioned to our other friend in front of him that I was excited to not have to work on the weekend. So he turns around and asked if I could go to a wedding with him on Saturday if his current date bails. I was surprised he asked in front of other people in the office and after a few seconds finally said yes I would. A few hours goes by and he comes in the office my friend and I share. I said something like I would never talk to you again if you turned off my computer in the middle of this project. His reply was you couldn't resist talking to me for more than a day then you would come right back to me.

Guys, what do you think is going through his brain? I feel like this past weekend he saw me as a booty call, then a back up date for Saturday and then desperate...

1st, what should I do about the friends wedding? 2nd, what should I do in general about him? 3rd, what does he think I am?

I'm slightly intimidated/kinda have a crush on him, so he's the first guy I can sit around joking with one minute then he catches me of guard and I have no idea what to do! Any advice on that would be great!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't listen to those crazy ho's, take advice from a guy, who knows how a guy thinks.

Just because he was saying you couldn't resist talking to him doesn't mean he's saying you're desperate. It's his way of saying, I know that you like me, but in a very confident, borderline cocky way.

If you can't stand his abrasiveness I suggest you don't get involved. But just cause he says things that can be considered cocky, you shouldn't think he's a bad guy.

I tease girls all the time and act cocky and sometimes even a douche, but It's all jokes and if you get to know me I'm a very considerate, humble, respectful person.

You know this guy's personality much better than these girls. Is he really an a**hole or is he just being cocky and funny and that's actually something you like about him?

• He does have a cocky personality, a good sense of humor and I know he likes saying stuff to get a rise out of me, but I wasn't sure about that this time since he kinda starting being flirtaous with our friend right after saying that. What do you think about the wedding invite/booty call?

• I don't know enough about weddings to know if a guy invites you to one that he just wants some. Is that really the case?

You're a grown ass woman you can go with him and tell him no if you don't want to.

• Thats generally not the case at weddings where I'm from

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• He has a girlfriend, that's all I needed to see. Why would any self-respecting girl get involved with a guy who starts acting single before he actually IS single. I'd never be able to trust him.

• hes just using u. he's thinking that he got you sprung off him or sumthing. I wudnt fool with him

• I feel like he's just using you as a backup and nothing more. I think you need to walk away

• 1. Say no.

2. Some guys get a thrill out of being able to yo-yo a girl.

3. A girl who'll take his sh*t no matter what. He'll give it until he makes up his mind about his girlfriend and/or finds a totally different girl.