Do most guys like it when girls show cleavage or to be modest on the first date?

I have a date in a week and I don't know what to wear. I was thinking to show some cleavage but I don't want him to think I'm slutty. I am a 34 DD. So... cleavage or be modest?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course guys LOVE cleavage, but the same rules that apply to guys dating also apply to women dating, don't focus on what he likes, focus on what will make him more attracted to you, because the two things are not the same. In this case I would say a small amount of cleavage is best, just enough to wet his appetite. Leaving something to the imagination will just make him want to see you again.

What Guys Said 6

• It's at your discretion. What kind of message are you trying to send to this lad?

• Hey, no cleavage or he'll get all sorts of impressions of you that you don't want him to have! You'd think a country girl would know that!

• Cover up. At the very least, you won't attract unwanted attention from other men, and it may make him feel more at ease talking to you. Especially if he's a little shy. If he doesn't know you very well, ample bosom has a way of turning a guy into a drooling mess.

• If he's wise he's going to know whether you put out or not within the first ten minutes of the date whether you show cleavage or not. Some men have ways of reading body language. This is why some men are so successful at bringing women back home at bars or if you see virgin boys with virgin girlfriends all the time. I dated a girl that showed cleavage once and within the first 2 minutes I knew she was a virgin by the way she was leaning against me.

• are you fat ?

• While you don't want him to think you're slutty, which is fine, let's be honest. Men are extremely visual creatures. Show enough to peak his interest, but not enough to the point where he's not looking anywhere but your cleavage.

What Girls Said 1

• u can show cleavage but don't show a lot because you want the guy to pay attention to and not your body but they still look at your body anyways