Is acne a turn off?

I'm not talking peperoni pizza faced but like little ones that are only on occasion and not SUPER noticable.

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda but not really depends on how bad

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• lol no

I was kinda sorta breaking out once, but my break outs really aren't that bad at all, anyway, I was breaking out and hanging out with this guy who was about to be my boyfriend.. He was all up close and personal! My acne didn't stop him from kissing me all over my face, on the tip of my nose, on my cheeks, on my lips, on my forehead, on my temple, all over my neck, everywhere! lol I feel asleep in his arms. The next morning, I woke up in his arms with him kissing me all over my face despite my epic eye bugar and my break out.

So, if a guy likes you enough and genuinely cares about you a lot, then it won't turn him off :)

• he even offered to give me a back massage lol so yeah, back acne isn't a deal breaker when you're dealing with the right kind of guy :) trust me hehe