Perfect movie date outfit?

The guy I like asked me out earlier this week to go to a carnival with him, and the date went so well that he asked me to go to the movies with him this Friday. We're seeing the movie Crazy Stupid Love, the one with Steve Carell.

I desperately need the perfect movie outfit!

Guys and girls opinions are both very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, be yourself. Don't worry too much about it. If you're comfortable, he should be okay with it and not worried about how you look.

1) Modest. ya ya ya, society says sex, but if you want to make sure he's a good guy, don't show your body off, and he is still into you, then that's a good thing.

2) Balance. Make it cute, but don't over do it. =) little things can make the difference. One thing My girlfriend always had was she kept her hair up, and I loved it down, so I stole her hairbands. yeah, you aren't dating yet I suppose, but I loved stealin' em, so yeah.

3) Your choice. You are your best and worst critique. Go for it, and make yourself beautiful.

Optional: Ask him. I know I'd give any girl I liked suggestions on how I like them to look. ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Depends on the weather...

• It's like 90 degrees, it's the middle of the summer and sunny.

• Then just wear something cool...does not HAVE to be a dress or a skirt..just something cool...

What Girls Said 2

• I just got back from seeing Crazy Stupid Love. It was such a good movie!

I suggest something like this: link

• How about something like this? link

Ok you obviously don't have to wear the tiara and stuff lol :)