What kind of date settings do you like?

Personally I like unstructured dates, a walk through the park, going to a festival things that are fun and to me it makes being myself easier. Dinners are great after you already know each other but until then keep it simple and fun! What kind of date settings do you like?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree. Early on, I like dates to be very interactivd. So things like movies and dinner are not so good. It's easier and more fun to learn about someone when you're actually DOING something together. Less interactive dates are better when you already know each other and have been going out for awhile.

What Guys Said 4

• I agree, you get to know people in unstructured, natural circumstances wtihout so much ritual and 'best behavior' pressure.

I like traveling with someone, in a group!

• I agree with unstructured dates, like walking through the park, festivals, etc.

I always imagined dinner dates to be a little awkward if you haven't hung out a bit first.

• Mini-putt, the pub, the always cliche yet enjoyable walk on the beach, the drive-in. Coffee is always good too ;)

mmmmmmmmmmm, coffee.

• W000000000000T! Dates!

Anyway I think I'd like the same thing as you.. I like simple and fun.

What Girls Said 5

• A concert every single time!

(there is an underlying consensus that we both love the same type of music so it makes it a lot more exciting and the whole experience is uber hot!)

• I think random dates are usually nice - the ones where you don't plan anything and just go with the flow.

• hahaaa Meeh tooo.. I totally agreee with you. Something that you two can do and enjoy. Keep it fun.

• I like the beach

• Yeah, I like unstructured dates. I like doing stuff whenever. I like deciding to do stuff out of the blue. I just like spontaneity