Girls, what would make you want to kiss a guy?

What would a guy have to do for you to want to kiss him? Or would they have to do anything? Is it they dress or look a certain way?

Most Helpful Girl

• tons of different things, potentially.

What Girls Said 6

• A real meaningful kiss? they have to have a nice smile, and I don't care too much about clothes just don't wear a purple shirt with red pants or something dumb. But they way a man smells is so very important I'm so attracted to a guy who just smells so intensely good.

Just someone who means a lot to me as well. In other words a great personality.

• If he was cute, made me laugh, very sensual and had a great voice, flirts, and has proven that he is not a player. I would love him to use the element of surprise and see where things take it from there.

• No , I would only kiss him if I really liked him. He doesn't have to dress or look a certain way.

• A great smile and good oral hygiene definitely helps. Be a sweetheart and keep her on her toes, soon enough she'll be dying to kiss you.

• if the chemistry is there

• his smile :)

What Guys Said 0