How sad is it that I am 22 and have never even kissed a girl?

The closest thing to a "relationship" I've ever had was two weeks in 2nd grade where we kissed on the cheek, and that's it! I live a very lonely life with few friends who I rarely see and whenever I try to approach girls in real life or online, it ALWAYS ends badly... I don't get what I am doing wrong. At my age this is not normal and it has to stop SOON.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's sad. I'm 18 and got my first kiss last year. It was horrible and I definitely regret it. I feel no different after it, I only wish that since I'd waited that long anyway, that I'd waited a little longer for someone I actually liked.

You're definitely not ugly, you just need some self-confidence. Even if you're self-conscious about yourself, when you're with a girl, it'll seem like you're not into her because of it. Love yourself first, act like you're THE SHIT, and girls will follow.

What Girls Said 9

• Try to be more outgoing and step outside your comfort zone. It's not sad or pathetic. SSometimes girls think it's sweet that guys don't throw themselves at every other girl they see. Try to put yourself more out there and have fun. Try not to persue a girl as date material but more of a friend because it might be a better situation for you.

• I've told you a HUNDRED TIMES! It's not sad, and it will happen for you!

• I know how you feel, I just turned 21 and I've never had a boyfriend and I've only had one pathetic kiss. I don't really have any advice for you, but I can sympathize with your situation.

• I'm sure at some point it will happen.

• Hey no worries, it's not sad. I'm 21 and never been kissed, no dates, etc. All of that. Be yourself when approaching girls, or when girls approach you. If you're shy, don't pretend like you're not :)

• join the club lol - if you want to get out of this , I suggest you get mates to help you , talk to them. but its not sad , look at this website , they are a lot of people who have never been kissed.

• Welcome to the club. Many guys are like you in this website, and I'm one who hasn't kissed a guy at your age too ;) So com'mon, no it ain't sad, not with you and I in the club! :D

• it's not that sad and there's worst things like life like being in a relationship with a compulsive liar whom you can't believe a single word they are saying. And anyways I didn't have my first kiss until I was 23 and my first time having sex was until I was 24 and I still feel absolutely fine. You just have to wait it out and dont' make the same mistake I did and be with someone who is a complete 100% liar in everything and has no morals whatsoever.

• Aww.. you sound so cute! Don't worry, a lot of girls LOVE shy guys :)

What Guys Said 7

• Go see a professional. There are people that specialize in helping people meet other people for dating, a match maker, or personal coach. Hopefully they can give you the individual attention you need, or you can get books from the library on how to socialize or meeet woman.

• Dude, I'd say you're lucky. Yeah, it's a good thing, but If I were you I'd be happy I don't have to deal with the enormous drama that relationships can be. It'll happen in due time if it's meant to. and forcing it won't help at all. =) Relax!

• You don`t look ugly, so you are probably a shy guy.

You have following possibilities: 1. go in a self helping group or 2. you wait till your chance is coming. Your first kiss, which you get from a nice girl, is surely more important, than for other guys. It will be like in the fairytale, where a frog get kissed and changed in a prince.

Nah, isn`t it a good fantasy to get a prince?

• You and me both, man. Then again, I don't try, anyway, so...

• i'm 23 and never had a girlfriend, I'm close to relating to you

• That is very sad. You must dream of women, only the turn around and *fancy* men and *consume protein rich foods*.

• Maybe you are a little sadist, but in a funny kind, so I must smile.

• That's because you seem like too much of a goody goody guy. I mean from your pics, it just seems like you are too much of a nice guy. Young girls only prefer guys like you as a friend, not date material. Girls aren't into nice and emotional guys who likes kids and all like it shows in 1 of your pics. They prefer just themselves to be emotional and like kids. Girls prefer a tough guy who isn't nice and who is challenging to get. Plus you're just not attractive enough for girls and maybe not rich enough for them either. Just study up, get a good job and make money and then maybe you might have a girl like you. But till then girls don't go for guys who seem to be real goody goody like you. I know I'll have girls replying me saying I'm wrong and they will do it but in real life, I never see it happening. The only nice guys I see getting girls in real life are the rich guys to be honest.

But yeah question asker, try toughening yourself and change yourself to a bad boy type if you really wanna get a girl. Hate to give this advice but it's true. But only do it if you really want a girl soon. If not just go to school and start making money.