I am wondering if any man above the age of 30 and under 45 would date a single mom?

I am a good woman with christian values and have a teen and a seven month baby but I also have fibromyalgia but I am financial able to pay all my bills.

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not single, so no ;)

BUT

If I were single, yes, definitely. I have three kids. If my wife and I split, and I were dating seriously, I think I'd rather be with a mother.

I don't want to have _more_ children, but would not be adverse to participating in raising kids.

I think a woman without kids would have trouble understanding my life and priorities, but maybe not.

I think a woman without kids who likes kids would want to have more.

So, if I were single, and looking for a serious relationship, a woman who has already had kids and is looking for someone to enjoy life with and help their (collective) kids grow would be, I think ideal.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• assuming I was attracted to her, I would date a single mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on the lady, but I wouldn't see it as a deal breaker or anything.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• As men age they often get more mature and more selfless. I am sure you will find someone. Especially a man who may have kids of his own, would likely be fine to date a woman who has her own kids as well.

1|0
    0|0