Is he into me if he hasn't tried to kiss?

I've been out on a couple dates with a guy I've been friends with for a while. He keeps asking me out, but he tried to hug, hold hands, or kiss yet. Do you think he's into me or is this just a friend thing?

He's had experience with girls, so I don't think it's a shyness thing. However, I've never really known him to be a touchy feely guy even with his friends, but still, I thought it was different with girls.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe, he respects you so much that he is taking it slow as a way of telling you he doesn't just want to get in your pants...terrible guy, dump him he's taking too long...hah

• I guess in dating, you just meet a lot of bad guys that do play you and swoon you with fake romantic gestures, that when a good guy comes along, I'm so jaded that I can't even see it. I guess I'm used to if a guy likes you, he'll make a move quickly.

• He is probably into you he just is trying not to take things to fast or anything like that so he will eventually get to that point so no worries

What Girls Said 0