How many relationships does it take you to start looking for a good one or just stop?

3,4,5? How many would it take and how do you tell if she is looking for a good one?

Most Helpful Girl

• When it comes to love I wouldn't stop looking for "Mr.Right". Generally a girl is looking for trust, loyalty, respect and love. Trust is very important. Without trust there is no love and without respect then what kind of love is that?

The only way you would know if you have what she is looking for, if she likes you (showing signs of interest). That is the only way you will know for sure. Be who you really are and you will meet someone who likes your personality for what it really is.

What Girls Said 5

• If ever I am looking for a relationship, I am always looking for a good one. I am either looking for a good relationship, or a fling.

• But don't some girls have their first few for fun? Like just like being in one?

• I haven ever been exclusive with someone just for fun. If I want to just hookup now and again, you'll know right away, and you aren't going to be the only person I would do that with.

• Lol I'm always looking for a "good one" why would I be looking for a bad relationship? And I'd never just stop. That's pointless.

• What a girl is looking to get out of relationship varies from girl to girl. But I feel safe in saying that all of us are looking for "good" relationships. What we want and our ability to spot it just improves over time. I wouldn't say there is a standard number of relationships on the road to get there though.

• I've been looking for a good once since the very first one. However, it took me two relationships to figure out what a good relationship looked like.

• 1.

i'm looking for a good one right from the very start

What Guys Said 0