How do I know if he likes me?

Well I went on three dates with this Guy. We had a great time on all three occasion and on the third date we had sex. We spent time the next day at a function for his job and the day after that he texted me telling me "I hope your day is going ok" but since then I haven't heard from him and I must admit the sex was weird so maybe that has something to do with it. So for the last three days I haven't texted him or called. I'm a little confused we work in the same place so if I see him I smile and keep walking I don't want a relationship with him I just want to know what he thinks I wouldn't mind being friends he is a kool Guy but I don't wanna commit to anyone right now. And by the way he is 8 years older than me. I don't know what to think

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It was just about a casual fling and now he got his sex and is probably just done with the whole thing. Don't waste your time.