Never kissed a guy...gonna be 18 in a week...college in 2 weeks?

I've never kissed a guy before and I'M SO DONE with the OMG reactions I get from people and them not believing me. I'm constantly told day by day that I'm attractive from strangers.

Is the first kiss really that important? :/

I just wanna get it over with...

okay I don't know who is thumbing down all the answers but you seriously need to go away

Most Helpful Guy

• Fine then. I'm a cutesy guy, if you want to get it over with gimme your address and I'll surely give you a kiss.

Now to put creepiness aside; it's not super important. Apparently to the people you're talking to they're either shocked that someone of your calibur (Though I don't know what that is) hasn't been kissed yet or it really is some end all to be all to them.

If you're attractive, as you say you are, for what reason haven't you been in a situation where you could get your first kiss?

• i've always made it be a thing where I wanted to share it with someone special. throughout my 4 years of high school, I've changed so much going from wearing braces and growing my hair out long and I get a lot of compliments but I haven't necessarily been attracted to anyone in my high school. like I'd see a cute guy but upon getting to know them, they were ridiculously lame and I was turned off completely. I seriously don't think I'm the problem cause I'm social and have a lot of friends and

• High school is not a great place to really make any sort of relationship work. Even if you meet someone nice, there's so much more time for brain development that they could easily become a stranger from the person you once knew. In college.. Eh. I'm college age but I'm strange. I can't vouch that college guys are much better, but they're better. You sound like you won't have much of a problem at least figuring some people out before having your first kiss.

• yeah I figured they might be a little more better since they're not in the same setting and know it's time to be more serious. well I'll weed them out I hope lol...thanks

What Guys Said 9

• The first kiss is something special. It should be unplanned, exciting and fun. Otherwise you'll overthink it and it'll be terrible for you.

• Yes, the first kiss and the first time having sex, they are very important because they will affect how you view it later. It better be with someone you care for and who cares for you and there is attraction.

• try being 23

• Do you go around telling people this or something? Strange ...

• You know, you could answer the question instead of down-arrowing me.

Stuff like this is why you still haven't been kissed, I'd imagine.

• Yeah, so speaking of d***, this is why you aren't getting any.

Thanks for proving me right.

• hahaha alright little boy, scurry along somewhere now :)

• im an 18 year old male and I'm not sure I've ever even shook a girls hand

• At least you're not going on 22 and a guy... To some it is and some it's not.

• The next time a random stranger say's you're attractive just walk up to him and kiss him. If they meant what they said then I'd imagine they'd be pretty happy.

Seriously though the first kiss really isn't important (at least to me). You're going to college in 2 weeks then you should have no problem trying to find a random guy to make out with.

• I couldn't tell ya lol

• Well college is the right place. Don't worry. Your still young.

What Girls Said 7

• Your first kiss is not that important like life or death. It's a beautiful thing that happens and you should do it because it feels right, and not because you wanna rush and get it over with. You should experience it with someone who really cares for you and someone who you care about also. Don't rush your fist kiss. When it happens it happens. Good luck with everything.

• You should't let them get to you! Your first kiss should be the one that makes your heart skip a beat. It's totally fine if your going to be 18&&going to college! Nothing is wrong with that,I mean I my best friend had her first kiss when she was 26... You should just let the moment get there when youu meet the right guy and the romantic moment is there and youu lose your first kiss. Hope I helped.

• This is a really good answer, your first kiss should be with someone who you care for. By the way I'm 21 and never kissed either, and I think I'm pretty average looking lol, but I just hvnt found her so I'm waiting :) but its really up to u, but I think you will regret it if you do it with some random person lol.

• I didn't date/kiss/ect. a boy until after I was 18. Most decent people won't give you a problem about it, as it's not really their business. When the time is right it will happen. I met my wonderful boyfriend the night before my 18th birthday, and we dated two months almost before he kissed me. I wasn't "looking" to be kissed, or waiting for the perfect moment. Just live and enjoy life, that special someone will give you that smooch when it's right. n_n

• U shouldn't over think it..since your almost done with your 1st year I'm sure you got to kiss esp if you live on campus

• it's not a big deal. I don't see why it is

• First kisses are overrated. My first kiss was with a girl, lol.

• I didn't kiss anyone till I was 20