Why is it hard for a mixed guy like me to find a pretty decent white girl to date?

I listen to rock music 24/7, I don't dress like a normal black guy, I'm outgoing, I'm goofy at times, and I'm a cool person to hangout around with. What's the problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well,

Girls are girls regardless of race; because your mixed, definitely doesn't affect your chances, as I've seen several white girl / mixed guy relationships.

Just approach the situation naturally; talk to a girl your interested in, or approach one you find attractive. If you don't have white friends, make some, if you do, explore their entourage of friends - maybe one of them has a hot girl for a friend?

Lol - listening to rock music and dressing a certain way, isn't going to instantly scream

" I <3 white girls, and I'm not stereotypical mixed or act super black etc..."

It will help your cause sligtly, as you won't be instantly associated with I guess, the attributes of being half black, (if that's what your avoiding,) but some people will hold those assumptions anyway so.

People will figure out what you like and the type of person you really are, through conversations, friendships, and hanging out - so definitely get out there, make some more buds, socialize, and it's only a matter of time before you find her^^

What Girls Said 4

• Why do you need validation from a "decent white girl"? You need to love yourself for who you are first. Sounds like you're very insecure about your mixed heritage. Your lack of confidence...and perhaps self-loathing for the part of you that is "non-white", is coming across loud and clear to the opposite gender. Women want men who are comfortable in their own skin, white, black, Hispanic, Asian...doesn't matter their race. Love who you are...in total, and you'll find wonderful women who are willing to accept and love you for who you are too...and not because of the color of your skin. Perhaps you may even find that you no longer care whether a "decent white girl" wants to date you or not.

• we all have preferences...it's OK for a guy to have an "asian fetish" or a thing for blondes etc...and we are OK saying that's just a matter of preference.

i'll be blunt: the girls you've been meeting probably just don't have that preference - aren't attracted to mixed men, at least not initially.

you have to find a method to let these girls give you the time of day before they make an assumption about "what you're like" based on stereotypes and whatnot. stereotypes SUCK yes, but the thing is they tend to be accurate, on average. but they're not accurate for you.

so I'd say make friends with people of the race you're attracted to...it's sad but true...i think it'll help in people seeing past your mix race if you're in the company of the ethnicity/race you're attracted to. rather than just picking up girls on your own.

feel like I need to shower after righting all that

• it's the same problem everyone else has, regardless of your race.

• There shouldn't be a problem, you just have to find the right girl. You sound cute ;)

What Guys Said 1

• it doesn't sound like there's anything wrong with you from this description so I'm guessing it's nothing to do with the fact you're mixed and it's a different thing. Do you get girls of other races not white? If so, what attracts white girls is the question you need to ask (idk the answer though) and if you're not getting girls at all, then it's a general thing :)