Is it annoying when girls text you?

I like this guy, and I have his number but barely text him. the reason, is because I think he'll think it'll be annoying. do you guys feel annoyed or whatever when girls text you? or does it even matter at all? ha ha just wondering. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate conversational texting, however, I don't mind a single text or two. I don't enjoy texting any human being (not just girls), wanna chat? call me up or let's meet. xD

BUT and this is a big but, I understand that it's a social function that almost everyone enjoys nowadays, so I learned to cope with it and bare it. Back when my girlfriend and I started dating, she used to text me a LOT and I hated it, but I couldn't tell her because I didn't want to hurt her feelings and subsequently lose her :( . Eventually, I got used to it and it didn't harm me at all, and frankly it was fun chatting with her, anyway. :)

So don't worry, lots of the men I know like to text and call me a freak for not liking it. And those who don't like it are aware that it's a necessity these days and they probably learned how to deal with it, like I did. Again, don't you worry, if he was irritated by your texting, you'll sense it. Text like you're playing ball, throw him the ball and then wait for him to throw it back. If he doesn't reciprocate, then just back off and stop texting (he could be asleep, busy, doesn't like to text or not interested, so don't jump to conclusions).

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck :)

What Guys Said 7

• I love when my girlfriend texts me... I'd actually kind of like her to text me more, because she rarely does... :P I like talking to her, she's an awesome person, no reason why I wouldn't want her to text me :P

• not at all, it shows you are interested

• hell no its not annoying, I'd show you a Q I posted about this that got hella answers, but it'd take me forever to find it...

• No I wouldn't be annoyed at all if I like her. If he asked for your number I wouldn't think he is bothered by you texting him!

• Not at all.

• If it's a girl I like, then nope. If it's a girl I don't like but she likes me, then yes I get really annoyed. So the last girl that texted me a lot (I wasn't interested) she kept texting me and made me go way over on my texting plan. That made me even more annoyed.

• you should def text him. don't do it every day though. maybe every 3rd day.

What Girls Said 0