I'm scared to date, advice?

So I've never really had long relationships just short ones because the guy usually cheated on me or was a player and just ditched me. But there's this guy I've been talking to for a month or so and we've started to like each other . I mean I think he's attractive and he has a great personality , and I truly like him . but I think I keep overthinking things. I'm just scared I guess . I dunno. I like him I just don't wanna get hurt again .

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him what his intentions are. If he intends to marry you I think the relationship has a pretty good chance of lasting

What Guys Said 1

• Don't get scared, give this guy a chance. Try not to doubt him first because it makes your feelings evermore unease to him instead getting him closer to your life. Try to see his behavior if it change you'll know what to do.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't be scared just proceed with caution...I don't know how the guys treated you in the past or what their behavior was like, sometimes girls don't realize or overlook signs that their guy is cheating or whatever but just try to observe what he does and make sure he seems trustworthy..don't know how to explain because tehre is a balance between cautious and just becoming OCD