How can you tell if a girl is jump-off or wifey material?

How can you guys tell if a girl you're texting or messaging is a jump-off girl or dating/wifey material?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say as a married man who did a ton of daiting... Ask is she trustworthy, smart, hard working, no bad habits and how does she treat you... If you can say good things in all the areas I said she maybe your one!

• But, what if he doesn't wanna see a side of her like that. do you think he would still judge her that way?

• women do... they think is this guy a good provider. is he smart is he fun... Men should do the same thing I think.

What Guys Said 2

• I disagree that a guy can tell right upon meeting a girl if she is wifey material or just someone he wants to sleep with. That said, I think after hanging out a couple of times, a guy could definitely start to tell pretty quickly. I think that a couple of the biggest indicators are (1) how a girl carries herself and how she interacts with others. If a girl is flirting with every guy around, it would be hard to view her as wifey material. If a girl has slept around a ton in the past/recent past, it would also be hard to view her as wifey material. (2) If she is intelligent, can carry on a conversation, has a good sense of humor, and just has an overal good personality, those are all great qualities, and it would be easier to see her as wifey material. So, I guess, to sum it up, if she shows positive qualities and does not show negative qualities over the span of a couple of times hanging out, I would be much more likely to see her as wifey material.

Keep in mind that some guys (unfortunately, too many guys) are just looking for someone to sleep with instead of a meaningful long-term relationship, so everything I said only truly applies to guys looking for something more. Hopefully, you are looking for - and can find - one of the guys who is looking for something more.

• There's really no sure fire way to tell from such a form of communication . Most people can say things they wouldn't normally say and it makes it difficult to judge by. I usually meet girls first before texting them cause that way I know for real who I'm busy talking with.

What Girls Said 4

• Would you bring her home to mom? More importantly, would your mom approve of her? And her maturity level, and type of attraction you have to her.

• whats a jump off

• If he is texting you more than calling you, he's either (1) only interested in sex or (2) not mature enough to be considering marriage. If a guy is serious about you, he calls you, at least once in a while!

• Based on her attitude, maturity, and actions.