I am just wondering how many people out their think that online dating is effective.
- Very Much- I love online dating10% (9)10% (4)10% (13)Vote
- Somewhat- I have gotten a few dates17% (15)15% (6)16% (21)Vote
- Marginal- it's a hit and miss attempt28% (25)34% (14)30% (39)Vote
- Not Much- But I do it anyway9% (8)2% (1)7% (9)Vote
- Not at All- it's not worth the trouble36% (31)39% (16)37% (47)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I have had success, but not with my share of meeting idiots either. There are lots of good and bad things about online dating. You just have to work really hard at it to get results. I met my current boyfriend online and I had a relationship before that was from online. So it's really possible to find love on there. You just have to put in a lot of work and hope that someone else out there is serious about it too. Too many people on the dating sites, make a profile and don't really invest any time and effort into it. So I think that's why a lot of people think it doesn't work. You have to find the people who actually took time to create a profile and actually wrote more than a sentence in their About Me sections. That's what I do. The ones who take their time are usually more serious about finding someone, so they check and answer their messages more often!0