First date - want to do it right?

I met this guy through work but we don't work together so it is cool. I really like him , we spent 2 hours on the phone and have a dinner date tomorrow night. I want to impress him . He is 10 years older but super cute and enjoys most of the things I enjoy. What to do and not to do on our first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be modest and a lady. Older men who see younger women still need to have the authority that is most often given to them. Be patient, allow him to direct the conversation. See where he takes you in the areas of importance. In those quiet moment between speech, keep you eyes on him, a gentle grin will suggest that you like to admire him. Let him be himself with you, and be responsive to his lead if you trust that he will be a gentleman. Do not allow his romantic pursuit to come easy, make him earn it, and he will.

What Guys Said 1

• Dress well; nothing to revealing but a little sexy helps.

Ask him about things he is interested in -- this works well with men. Talk about things of mutual interest. Stay away from politics and religion.

Smile; flirt a little; and if you have a great time -- give him a memorable kiss.

What Girls Said 1

• Be your own classy self! Be a good listener and ask questions about him. Don't wear too much make up. Think of a few interesting and light hearted topics to talk about.