How should I kiss her?

I'm going to kiss this girl I've been hanging out with and gone on a couple dates with, and I want to find the best way to kiss her, where to put my hands, etc. so that she will absolutely love it and so that it will be very memorable. Suggestions? Feel free to share your experiences.

Most Helpful Girl

• ¦Freshness Pays. Make sure your breath doesn’t stink so much as to make your mate faint! Before you dive in for the kill, have the decency to freshen up. Once you are fresh enough approach her with a kiss
    ¦Feel It. Listen to her lips with all of your senses and your whole body as you kiss her. It turns girls off when their partner isn’t sure about himself so lean on to the kiss with confidence. Turn your head slightly so that you don’t squish noses, as your lips move to hers.
    ¦Build the Heat slowly. A passionate kiss doesn’t have to be filled with haste and aggressiveness. Move slowly and build the heat from thereon. Most women like to take kissing slowly so hold off on the tongue initially unless she is thrusting her tongue into your mouth. As a rule take the initiative only when you have at least been modeling her kiss for a minute. Let the feeling envelope both of you and get romantic as you move on with the process. Experiment with what feels right and it should feel right for both of you.
    ¦Armed with Love. Start using your arms as things really get interesting. Put your arms to work. Don’t find awkward positions for your limbs… instead go for something like a gentle yet steady hug would. A mild tug on her hair would also be a good idea.
    ¦Try something more advanced. As the kiss progresses, its time to go ahead with some exciting new ideas. Why not try some French kissing? Tease her by sticking your tongue a little bit… engage in some tongue play if she responds. Try a little necking if things progress even further. As long as both of you are comfortable, enjoying the kiss and want more, there should be no dearth of ideas.

What Girls Said 5

• The best type of kiss is one that uses different variations… such as starting with a small kiss, working into a French kiss, maybe sucking on your partner’s upper or lower lip. Don’t just leave kisses to the lips… Kiss their cheeks, chin or even eyelids. This can be very seductive and romantic.

• once your spontaneous... I think she'll love it. I don't like the whole cliched go on a date... have dinner , watch a movie, walk me home then kiss kind of thing... I mean... your waiting until I'm home ? lets get it on NOW... :))

• So kiss her towards the beginning or during the date, not towards or at the end?

• Alright thanks

• yh no problem have fun :))

• one hand at her waist, the other with your thumb on her cheek, your fingers wrapped around the back of her neck :)

• just do it. if this is the right person,t he sparks will be there automatically

• I think the sweetest most memorable way to kiss her is to lightly grab her chin with a finger and go in for it with a soft peck and then go from there.

And definitely make sure your breath is nice and fresh :)

What Guys Said 1

• Take her out, have fun together anything, watch a movie, see a football match.. have a dinner & try to amaze her.. step by step. take her home, I think that this is the perfect moment to kiss a girl..

Before, look in her eyes and get closer & closer & it's done. gd luck bro