Should I make a last attempt and call him or just drop it?

So long story short...

I met this guy, he asked for my number, and sent a follow-up text. However, I was so excited initially that I came off as very over-eager. I think this turned him off and I started to notice that his interest probably declined based on the way he was texting.

He sent me a link on skype one day to check out. I sent him a text letting him know I read it and thanks. He asked my opinion, I told him, he went m.i.a. Then later on that week I receive a message on skype from him saying he hadn't responded yet because his phone broke, he lost my number, and to shoot him a text. I went ahead and sent him a text. I received no response, until he called 4 days after I sent him the text. This was the first exchange on the phone we had ever had (given the fact, I thought he had no interest I was surprised he called). I was on my way out when he called so I told him that I would either call or text him back. 4 days later I texted him back. Now it has been 6 days since I sent that text and no response.

Should I make a last attempt and give him a call or just drop it? My fear is that I don't want to come off as the annoying girl that's chasing him, but these past few weeks I have really backed off.

Most Helpful Girl

• well, you'll never know if you don't try. so I say just try it. good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Being that its been just about a week since you last tried, give him another text. If he doesn't respond within a day or two and seem somewhat interested, I would move on.

What Girls Said 3

• just text him again! follow your gut!

• well he hasn't tried in six days that's alot

• girl we should drop guys like this I'm having the same situation right now but I messed up because I actually texted him a liked him and he hasn't responded he is not interested if he does not try to contact you