Kissing guy with a girlfriend, does it make me a bad person?

So one of my best guy friends was walking me home in the rain and since he lives about 5 miles away we had sometime to kill so we played a game. We were walking in to my block and he kissed me so I started kissing back eventually we started makein out. We were for awhile then he pulled away and told me it was his 6 month anniversary with his girlfriend. I felt so bad but it felt so good when we started makein out again. I feel really bad and I'm tryin to avoid him 4 know but I don't know what to do? Dose kissin him AGAIN make me a bad person?

Most Helpful Girl

• im gunna tell you a little story my mom told me about misdirected anger

her boyfriend cheated on her in hs with a girl she was aquaintences with

ten ish years after hs she was talking to that girl and she asked her why she was never mad at her for being the person her boyfriend cheated with and she said because you werent the one with the committment to me he was.

i don't think it makes you a bad person to kiss him but if you have to ask I think you know it was kinda wrong and that you feel guilty about it

What Guys Said 1

• Not good. Not bad. Maybe neutral. It's not adultery and you'll be only hurting his girlfriend and only if she finds out.

• But I don't know her and he only c's her in school and they don't really c each other much then either.

What Girls Said 1

• *sigh* please don't do that... It is true he is the one with the commitment and it is fully his responsibility to not kiss other girls. That said, being the "other woman" isn't cool. You would be hurting his girlfriend and his relationship. On the other hand, he should not be putting you in that situation--it's not fair to you. I would say don't get involved with this guy.