Have you ever dated someone because of their nationality?

I always wanted to date an argentinian guy since I was 12 (currently 17). A couple of days ago I met one. I'm terribly obsessed with him, maybe because of his nationality.

What about you?

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I'm sane

What Guys Said 6

• Hmmm you shouldn't like a guy just for his ethnicity but like.. it IS okay to have more attraction for some people than others. Usually I'm more attracted to girls outside my race for instance but that doesn't mean I can't be attracted to those that are.

• Im somewhat vice versa on what you mean.

Im attracted to women who are not my nationality what so ever, though I don't discriminate, I just don't find many girls of my nationality attractive at all, physically and personally.

• I once ended up with a German girlfriend simply because I was the only member of the group who could talk to her.

• No that's a stupid way to decide whether or not to date someone

• No, of course not! That's an incredibly shallow reason to date someone!

• No. That's just stupid. Even looks alone is a more valid reason to date or not date somebody than their nationality.

What Girls Said 8

• One time my best friend and I were on vacation at the beach and we went to eat at this pub. This average looking guy was our waiter...and then he started talking. He had an Irish accent and suddenly became 20 times hotter. (:

• Well sorta, sometimes you just want to try something different. It never works for me though, language barrier or they're just super boring *shrug

My last boyfriend was french and everything he said was attractive.

• LMAO. No. I would date someone for their personality, the attraction/chemistry and good company only.

• LOL . No.. That's kind of weird.

• lol no, but I love foreign guys, especially Arabic guys

• no, I'm a grown up.

• lolol. no. I date someone because I like them :p

• Believe it or not some people do as dumb as it seems. Would I do it? No.