Why would a boy ask if he could kiss a girl?

why would a boy ask if he could kiss a girl? Is it wrong that I said no when I really would have liked the kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• "why would a boy ask if he could kiss a girl?"

He wanted to kiss you and was being considerate rather than trying to force himself on you. It's commendable that he's such a gentleman.

"Is it wrong that I said no when I really would have liked the kiss?"

YES. You ever wonder where this whole "No means Yes" nonsense comes from that rapists, sexual harrassers, and just plain old creeps use to justify their unwanted advances? It comes from girls playing these kinds of head games with guys.

It's okay if you weren't sure that you wanted to be kissed or you changed your mind later, but do NOT say "No" when you actually mean "Yes!" You do a disservice to men by giving us confused signals, to women by giving an excuse for priggish behavior, and lastly to yourself for turning away a guy who has no idea what you were thinking.

And the poor guy has just now been rejected. I feel sorry for him.

What Guys Said 1

• He asks because he didn't want to presume you wanted to. some girls are not ok with guys trying to kiss them especially at younger ages. He likes you. If you wanted a kiss and said no. well that doesn't make sense to me. If I were you I would tell him you wanted to but you just weren't ready at the time. Make sure you are comfortable.

What Girls Said 1

• the next time you are around him just lean over and kiss him there problem solved you both get the kiss you wanted.