Guys would you understand if your ex thinks it's not okay to date her sister?

guys do you understand if your ex thinks it's not okay to date her sister?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. But I'm guessing that my ex would also understand that she's my ex, so what she thinks doesn't really matter anymore. So her sister is fair game once again!

What Guys Said 7

• ofcourse.. I mean I wouldn't be too happy if my ex wanted to date my brother! I wouldn't even think about dating my ex's sister. Weather your broken up or not somethings still demand respect and that's one of them :)

• Yes and no, I get that it's not cool 'cause you were his first and if it was a hard breakup and everything, but if it was a decent relationship and nothing major happened, it should be fine.

• he cheated on me when he was drunk and 16, the year after that it was a kind of on off relationship and now although I have a new boyfriend we are really good friends like we write often on Facebook and text...

• Then I'd say only if he's changed his ways and shown consistency in an improvement. I know I wouldn't want my bro dating a girl that cheated on me..

• I think that is a litte questionalble. I wouldn't do that to someone.

• Yeah, I'd understand. Even if my ex told me it was okay to date her sister, I'd still think it was a bad idea.

Just seems a little weird to me...

• Yeah I would understand how it can be seen as an ar**hole thing to do, but in certain circumstances it can't be helped.

• He probably knows its wrong to date your ex's sister, but if the relationship endly badly what better way for revenge the haveing sex with her sister.

• yeah, why? is your ex trying to date your sister?

• they are meeting quite often and she tells us she goes biking and is meeting a (female) friend but I read on her Facebook that she meets with him and go swimming and biking with him. the next "great" thing about it is that my ex and I were good friends until yesterday like we also wrote on Facebook and texted and he was at my poolparty on Wednesday...

What Girls Said 4

• Probably not.

If a guy thinks she's attractive she's fair game.

Guys only care if she's legal if that even.

Don't expect much from exes or current bdfs either.

You should accept that for the future your bfs and ex-bfs will think about hooking up with your sister and will try to hook up with her.

• I would think worse of the sister for pursuing it than I would the ex.

• Shouldn't you be more concerned with your sister being willing to date your ex? Just food for thought.

• i would hope he's man enough to get how difficult that would be for her. and I would hope her sister would know the same