How eager is too eager?

When in flirting in person does a girl come off as desperate and too eager? Specific examples help tons!

Most Helpful Guy

• If she wants to have sex too fast, if she talks to 10 guys in a matter on five minutes or she gets really physical, like groping or kissing.

What Guys Said 2

• if she flirts with every guy in the room then yea she looks deperate/slutty. If she focuses on a guy then that's fine. I actually like it when a girl is obviously flirting because I suck at looking for signals that she is into me otherwise.

• I don't like it when a girl I don't really know invites me to booze right off the bat. It's like she's going for the quickest possible route to achieve intimacy with me. Like I'm not worth the trouble of the "gettting to know you" stage.

What Girls Said 1

• i don't believe in too eager. I think if you care about someone you should show it