Why is she seeing someone else so soon?

I broke up with my girlfriend because we never saw each other. I still like her a lot and she said she loves me still but after a month she is dating someone else... I don't know if she is trying to get me jealous or did she just move on that fast after 2 years?

Long story short we are kind of back together miscommunication thank you girl and guys

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the rebound guy...I agree with princessjess that the rebound guy (or girl) helps you get over a break-up and move on because it boosts your self-esteem, reminds you that there are more chances out there and so on. It's gotta hurt for the party that isn't dating again yet, though. Best of luck!

What Girls Said 2

• She might just be doing it to move on. Break ups are hard. Moving on is harder. Sometimes a new love can help cure a heart break.

• Finding someone new definitely helps heal after a break-up, totally agree.

• She is using this guy as a rebound to try to distract herself from your break-up and possibly make you jealous though some girls do move on pretty fast, her new relationship probably won't last

What Guys Said 2

• If you broke up with her then why do you care if she is with someone else now? If you want her back now, then go for it. Most rebounds are with ''lower quality'' partners, and usually don't last long.

• Sh'es doing it to make you jealous, like you don't got her... and to make you feel bad. But she doesn't care that you are feeling hurt. My ex did that but she's a slut now.