How do I approach this situation?

i meet a girl at a music festival this past weekend. I didn't know if she was into me or not. Because I wasn't thinking. I only got to talk to her twice. Both times she told me she liked me. Now that I'm back home I have been wanting to get a hold of her and ask her out. I found her on Facebook and added her as a friend. We have one friend in common already. that's how I met her was through him. What I want to lnow is how do I approch this. Do I send her a message on Facebook? Or do I get her number from my friend and call her. And do I ask her to hang out or go on a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Send her messages on fb and then you can ask for her number.

:))

What Girls Said 1

• Any of those will do. If she likes you then it doesn't matter how you do it.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say you should chat with her on Facebook. Once you get to know her better you should ask her on a date and at that point her number would be important. The order doesn't really matter but I'd say all 3 are good options. That's just the way I'd go about it.