What are your opinions on dating a younger guy in high school?

I just want to know what other people think about it because my friends and I all agree that the guy should be at least the same age if not older. But I'm just curious about other people's opinions. So what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• normally, especially in hs, the guys are really immature anyway and the girls are more mature. So dating a guy younger than you is different than a guy dating a girl younger than him because of the maturity level being a couple of years off with girls being more mature at a younger age.

thus why girls will date older guys but older girls are annoyed mostly by younger guys. However if you can't find a guy your age or older you like it's an option. Just don't think you'll match up too well. Until maybe college when things even out abit. Or even possibly jr/seniors who might match up better.

What Guys Said 1

• JuSt Don't Go throuGh what people Say. It iS alwayS your choice to maKe. .

What Girls Said 2

• If you want a younger guy chasing after you like a lovesick puppy go for it. You'll get bored though, however impressive his racing car bed is.

• I agree, just because I rarely find guys my own age attractive let alone younger.