What are your opinions on dating a younger guy in high school?

I just want to know what other people think about it because my friends and I all agree that the guy should be at least the same age if not older. But I'm just curious about other people's opinions. So what do you think?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• normally, especially in hs, the guys are really immature anyway and the girls are more mature. So dating a guy younger than you is different than a guy dating a girl younger than him because of the maturity level being a couple of years off with girls being more mature at a younger age.

thus why girls will date older guys but older girls are annoyed mostly by younger guys. However if you can't find a guy your age or older you like it's an option. Just don't think you'll match up too well. Until maybe college when things even out abit. Or even possibly jr/seniors who might match up better.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• JuSt Don't Go throuGh what people Say. It iS alwayS your choice to maKe. .

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If you want a younger guy chasing after you like a lovesick puppy go for it. You'll get bored though, however impressive his racing car bed is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree, just because I rarely find guys my own age attractive let alone younger.

0|0
    0|0