Can it work out with a female best friend?

Ive recently started falling for my girl best friend. the past 6months she has helped me try to get to her best friend but to no avail and I have helped her through 2 breakups of her 2 relationships. do you think its possible that it can work out with her for a relationship with me? she still thinks I like her friend too...so not sure what to do there either. I'm so lost...

Most Helpful Girl

• I Def believe that a relationship with a friend can work, although it may be awkward if you do start dating towards the beginning, it'll play out well. You two already know each other and know what pisses one another off, so you have a heads up. Just go out a few times together as if you were already dating before making it exclusive, so you know if this is what you want for sure, and to give her time adapt to the feeling. Take it slow, pan it out for a while, and if you two really enjoy being together, it'll work out. Just let everything go naturally

What Girls Said 3

• They say that love is friendship on fire.

I think it can work. But you need to make it clear you don't like her friend before letting her know its actually her you like but I think you have a chance :)

• Be careful but the mistake that a lot of people so is that they think hey this person is a good friend they would make a good partner, but people act different in a romantic situation than they would in a friendly situation.

• i can really understand you!trust me!1!

well...it might work it might not...

has she ever shown to you signs that she might like you?

What Guys Said 2

• I always hear that it can and sometimes does work out. My personal experiences imply otherwise.

• I doubt it will be easy, because if you like her I don't think you can control your feelings