What if your girlfriend does not text you back in 24 hours?

I asked my girlfriend to come on skype but she does not respond to that for a day so I asked if something is wrong and she still didn't text me.. what's wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• She could be just busy with something! :-) Stay calm. I know it's hard but you don't want to bug her. Call her in about 2 days and don't blow your cool cause she didn't answer. If she doesn't answer just leave a nice voice messege :-))

What Girls Said 2

• Her phone is off. I hate when my boyfriend freaks out about that... maybe I just didn't see the text yet.

Either that or she likes you a lot, and is nervous to skype you because she has no makeup on, etc.

But don't worry about it at all :)

• Just chill! everyone has a life. don't worry about it :)

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe she is busy with something else. Maybe she forgot. Maybe she doesn't want to go on skype. Maybe her phone is broken. Try calling her

• Well maybe its better to wait if she responds tomorrow or isn't it?

• If she hasn't responded by tomorrow morning call her but I don't think it would be bad to call her tonight. Just don't seem obsessive over the text. Its probably not a big deal

• k thnx for your answer TurbulentDan12 ;)