He has not responded to my text. What is going onn!?!

so I have been talking to this guy for like a month and he asks me to hang out almost every day, and we do. This past weekend we hung out on Friday night, and everything was fine. All day Saturday we didn't talk, and the same on Sunday. Finally on Monday I text him and we talked for like 30 min, and the same on Yesterday, after a while I text him and suggested we hang out soon, he then text me back "i can tomorrow if you want", I said "alright, just let me know", his reply "okay I will :)". I haven't herd from him all day. Do I call him out on it? do I not even talk to him? What do ya'll think I should do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its possible he forgot or that his understanding was that if he was available for hanging out he'd let you know and other things came up. If you hear nothing from him I'd call him tomorrow and just find out whether he wants to hang out soon or not. Its better to set a date and time (or at least approximately) and know for sure he wants to hang out instead of "beating around the bush".

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should relax and stay put. Let him contact you some other time. Perhaps he had a busy day and just forgot.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't get too attached because that leads to expectation which leads to disapointment. Calm down. Don't focus yourself on him, there are other things and don't lose sight of that. He said he'll let you know. See if you can trust him by giving him the chance to get to you first. If he doesn't get to you in two days or something, let him explain and tell him how you feel. Hope things go well.

• He could have been busy or simply forgot. From the looks of his text, he is interested in you so just calm down and I'm sure he'll get back to you soon.