Cuss words. Whats another way to call a guy an a**hole?

My ex has been texting me and he's been saying mean things and acting like an a**hole for no reason.

Hes called me a bitch a couple weeks ago when we were together and it really hurt me.

But I don't want to stoop to his level by using offensive langue like that.

Whats another way to tell him that he's acting like an a**hole with out using the actual cuss word?

Most Helpful Girl

• douchefest? asswipe? high level of douche-ness? mother f'r? ugly horse ass? assface? I would have just kept rolling with insults and pushed him down a cliff or something. meh.

or you can just like block his number and tell the police you don't want contact with the nutter?

i'd probably go with the latter choice.

What Guys Said 1

• You could try ignoring him.

What Girls Said 2

• heathen?

neanderthal?

imbecile?

nincompoop?

buffoon?

dunderhead?

simpleton?

lummox?

enjoy :)

• lol I like buffoon

• Thats good, but make sure that, the people who are being called as idiots know that, what do you mean, and they don't confuse it with the compliments :P

Like when I heard the word brat for the first time, I thought its the 3rd degree of bra(good)

• hahahahhahaha :p oh, they'll know exactly what I mean :)

• Call little crass penis and block his number.. Why you allow him to reach you ?