Is there something wrong with only liking models?

I catch flack from girls because they say I only date models. What's the problem with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• they have jealousy issues, that's a preference and they shouldn't get there panties bundled up over it.

What Girls Said 4

• no

• There is nothing wrong with that. It's what you prefer, just ignore people who say negative things .

• It doesn't bother me. I was just wondering why it bothered them.

• I think it's because it's makes you look cocky. But each person has their preferences.

• I live in Miami. They are all around me. I can't help it that they turn out to be models.

• Like I said, I don't see nothing wrong with it.

• I'm glad. And, I bet you are beautiful.

• you sound cocky to me.

• It was actually just a crazy question. Leonardo only dates models or model-type women.

What Guys Said 4

• There's nothing wrong with only dating models. The reason why women attack you on that because they think that models are fake and don't have personalities. Thus, proving that women hate one another because they are jealous of one another.

• Nothing wrong with it at all. If it kept you from dating any girls that you actually liked (or any at all) then it's a problem. But if you find enough girls you like, who also like you, who are all models then good on you!

• Only models? Gooding woman with normal job a no go?

• naw... I don't care about a good job.

• You like vapid women, leaving more decent women in the pool, no problem there.

• How do you know they are vapid? That's being presumptuous.

• they make a living. What is wrong with that?

• Lot's of people make a living, doesn't mean I have to respect the profession. I don't think highly of them, means more for you right? So what's the problem?