Tall men vs. shorter men, is height an issue for you/ women, can you date shorter?

How do men feel about different heights on women?I am 5 10, and the short men love it! Tall men seem to appreciate more. Do tall men like shorter women? DO men prefer to be taller than the girl?Are there men who are shorter and like taller women?WHY? Any women had successful relationships with "height hindered" men? My friends said I should try again, but at some point, I feel like the protector!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just a few pages earlier we had that "How can I find a man that likes small breasts" - thingy.

Quoting the lady: "Why is it, that men rather settle for small breasts that really like them?"

These questions are somewhat made for each other :D

So my answer is:

I would, no problem at all, but I don't seem to find the girl that "settles" for a smaller guy.

If that's stupid or not - well I don't care. It's okay, I guess, since I won't settle with an a-cup ; )

So as long as I'm allowed to say "Jesus she's flat, god noes!",

you will be allowed to say "He works as a gueridon, but he won't as a guardian" : )

Short: I ... well I WOULD, obviously I don't get to!

• aww thanks for the heads up...amazingly enough, the two men I dated that were shorter treated me with the most passion! little men do represent! I guess we are the same on the opposite ends of the spectrum...thank you!

What Guys Said 7

• Men generally prefer to date girls who are at least a little shorter than them. I'm sure there are shorter men that prefer taller women, but most tend to prefer shorter. If he is into a girl that is taller than him, he most likely doesn't care about height. These types of relationships can last as long as neither parties let the trivial bullsh*t get to their heads.

• Would you say its because men feel stronger when they are taller?

• ... I'm pretty short 5'6-7 and I honestly don't care bout hre height, though most girls want a taller guy so I mostly stick to girl my height/shorter

• thats what I have heard...thank you for your post!

• At nearly 6 ft 6 being shorter then a girl is really never an issue, but I do tend to like girls that are significantly shorter. That does sometimes lead to some practical problems.

• you do have a lot of men who like taller women. If I were to be short, I'd probably be into women who were taller than me. It'd be hot to sexually dominate someone who's bigger than myself. And plus, if you hug a girl you'll end up having boobs allover your face lol

• I prefer to be taller than the girl, but that's about it. I don't want to be obscenely taller than her, just a bit. I'm 6'2" and if a girl is between 5' and 6', then she's good to me.

• ayyyeeee...where are the tall ones like you! thanks!

• tall women are amazing, beautiful, gorgeous

• I think it might be refreshing to date a taller woman.

• now take that wisdom and go find one sailor! You see us!

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 5'5 and I'd say I've only dated men who are 6' or taller. However, that is not to say that I wouldn't date shorter men... as long as what they lack in height, they would make up in their personality/ character :D

• yes, whether tller or shorter, to look up is nice!

• honestly, I have yet to date a guy shorter than 5'2. I don't think I even know a guy as short as myself lol

• Move to Florida...they reside here!

• i can and have dated guys shorter than me

• did it ever bother them?

• no. it bothered me more actually.