If you could hang out with any movie or television character, who would it be?

I would love to have Dexter and Nancy Botwin over for dinner.

Updates:
Let me clarify: The actual character(s), not the actor/actress.

0|0
12|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• The mother f***ing Batman.

1|1
    0|0
  • harold and kumar

0|0
    0|0
  • Nathan from Misfits, and Veronica Mars from the show of the same name.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ziva from NCIS.

She kicks A$$ & looks going doing it. I just hope she didn't kick mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd chill with Steven Hyde from That 70s Show over some beers anytime.

0|1
    0|0
  • wonderwoman

0|0
    0|0
  • Nancy Botwin because there's a pretty good chance she'd wind up having sex by the end of the night. She's just that promiscuous.

Hank Moody would be good, but he'd c0ck block me with Nancy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Homer Simpson

0|0
    0|0
  • Nancy Botwin for sure. I love Dexter, but I don't know if I'd kick it with him. I'd like to party with Kenny Powers(East Bound and Down), Frank from Shameless, and Hank Moody accompanied by Charlie Runkle (Californication). Nancy would bring the weed. Kenny Powers would bring the blow. Frank would drink all the booze. And Hank and Charlie would end up tag teaming Nancy lol. Best party ever

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't want Nancy's weed. I just like her impulsiveness when something serious goes down. That's entertaining, as long as I'm not exactly involved in the trouble of course.

As far as ol' Dexter, we'd get along fine. He could carve the chicken I bake.

• Show All
    • He likes to good a quick, clean stab, so carving isn't his forte. Maybe I'll just cut the chicken. I'm a bit detached like him, but I could dissolve the awkwardness. And I'm not sure I'd want to have dinner at your place if hannibal was present. He'd have cooked one of the guests, haha.

• LMAO

What Girls Said 12

• This guy right here. link

0|1
    3|0
  • Gregory House from House. I love his sarcasm and wittiness and how he can cover up his accent so well. I'd also like to hang out with Cory from Boy Meets World lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Daria. Or Bill from Freaks and Geeks, for his hilarious awkwardness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Micheal Dorman, Jason Statham, and Taylor Lautner :)

0|0
    1|0
  • Nathan from Misfits,

Or Cassie from Skins!

1|0
    0|0
  • My dinner party would consist of Kurt and Blaine from Glee, Dexter Morgan, and Don Draper.

0|0
    1|0
  • Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds and Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory. What can I say I like intelligent conversation. Though those two would make me feel so dumb. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna have some beers with Sam and Dean Winchester.

0|0
    0|0
  • towelie ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Batman

0|0
    0|0
  • Phoebe from friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Chum Chum. :D