What do you think of texting your ex twice a day, good morning and good evening message?

I still talk to my ex, then we get a little fight. We are okey again, I really want to forget him so I changed my number. After 6 days I started to miss him. I sent him a message but no reply, I called him he won't answer, it's been 4days now. For all guys, does it make you irritates if you recieve a message twice a day, a good morning and good evening message. I still love him but I just want to be his friend. Maybe if he won't reply for a month, maybe I will be get tired and my heart stop loving him.

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl messages me often after we have broken up, it's a bit irritating. The both of us need space so we can move on and be happy with our lives. Obviously break-ups are hard to deal with, and the best course of action is to take your mind off of it completely. That means no messages. Take a few months off and stop thinking about him! Discipline yourself and focus on other things. When the time is right and you are both happy on your own, you can become friends.

Love exists because it makes life more enjoyable. Relationships don't always work out the way you want them to, but the feeling of love makes them worth it. Another man will make you happy someday, and you will remember the feeling.

What Guys Said 1

• It simply says ''I want attention'', I'd be more likely to lose interest. You want him to think about you, stay silent, distance yourself

• Thank you. Any way I'm hopeless even just to be his friend. He is so nice when he need something. He doesn't need me anymore. I guess. Sometimes, I asked, why do love exist?

What Girls Said 2

• when me and my boyfriend break up (which is usually once every two months) I've tried txtn him over and over but he won't reply to any of my texts or calls. I think he did this because he knows I'm just sitting at home sulking over him and not out being happy. rite once I stopped texting and calling he texted me. so I suggest you just give him space for now.

• It can be annoying. When me and my ex boyfriend broke up, he kept texting me good mrng and good nite. I never reply because I'm just not into him anymore.