Disaster Date, ahhhh!

What's the worst date you have ever been on? Humor me...

Most Helpful Guy

• I met a girl online when I was only 16. I'm 22 now. At the time, I didn't know any better and I thought people didn't "lie" online...obviously I've come to understand that not everyone is who they appear to be (online or not). I invited her to my homecoming that year and I was really excited because it was my first ever real date with a "hot" girl.

I can remember it, like it was yesterday. She went to the football game that night and I found her outside of my school doing weed (haha no jk jk) anyway..no she was outside, with her mom, her dad, her sister, her brother and her best friend. I was expecting at least one of her parents not the whole family, so that was weird. I got into their car and we headed to dinner. I looked around the table at the 9 people who were there thinking "what have I gotten myself into?"

I head home and she goes to a hotel for the night. The next day is homecoming day. We decided to go see a movie before hand and the entire time we wound up making out (best part of the whole experience by far). After that, we went to a friends place for dinner and everyone was all dolled up and ready to go. Again, I thought to myself, "what have I gotten myself into?"

The dance came around and at first I was hesitant to dance with her but I eventually did (I don't really dance I just wanted to go to say I had a date).

After the dance, I went home and texted her saying "thanks but I have to end this".

So you, the question asker, are thinking to yourself, well why did he say that?

First of all. She lied about how she looked. She said she was her cousin and she was in fact very heavyset (now, I'm in no way, shallow, but..to be fair, at least be honest with what you look like). That was strike one. Next she lied about the fact that she had no parents, when in fact she had both. She said she hated them so much that she just sort of wished that they were dead, so she said they were. Strike two. Then of course she lied about her age. She said she was 17 when she was only 14. Strike three. WOMEN SHOULD NEVER LIE. If I had been 18 and she lied about her age, I could have been in big trouble. This is a fair warning to you girls!

We've talked since then but..we decided it's best just to not be friends at all. If I couldn't trust her when we were "dating" then how could I trust her as friends!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 6

• went out with a friend's friend, thought we were having a good time, but then in the middle of dinner, I made a comment about being scared of big dogs, and he sort of started crying because his dog had just passed away earlier that week, and I really tried to comfort him, but he just got even more upset, and everyone in the restaurant was looking at me like I committed murder or something. it was such a disaster. finally got him home though. to this day, whenever I see him on campus, he immediately turns around and starts walking away even though I texted him after the date and told him that I understood completely. sigh. :/

• I've never been on a bad date but my friend met some guy offline and went on a date with him and 5mins into it he snatched her phone and ran.

• I was set on a blind date by my friend's husband, and the date started off horrible. We go to this nice resteraunt, there was bread that the waiter brought. My date went and reached for a peice of bread and he knocked my glass of red wine all over my white dress. I was so mad, he was very apologetic though. He felt really bad about it, so he took me to get a new dress before we went out on our second date, which was on Saturday, it was a better dress than the one I had on that night! It turned out good!

• His phone ran numerous times and he answered each and every time. I couldn't wait to end the date

• I went out with a guy from my school and we were walking along this pond that I live near and he stops and says I need to check something and out of no where he grabs my breasts smiles and says alright that's nice.. wtf =.= So I pushed him in the pond and walked home :) now that's nice

• Ahh with this guy called Tom. He was late to pick me up and when he did his car ran out of petrol in the middle of the middle of an intersection. We had to push it to the side of the road and then he left me alone for 2 hours to get petrol. Since he had spent all his money on a funnel, a jerry can and petrol we decided to hang out at his instead. Tried to sleep with me as soon as we got in the door, turned him down and he got angry and had an argument with his dad about something and well... threw me out. Had to find my own way home and everything. He apologized after but I never gave him a chance again :/