What do you think of athletic girls, guys?

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who tends to go for athletic girls. I just like them much more than other girls. If I had to choose between a "hot" non-athletic girl and a cute athletic girl, I usually find the athletic girl much more attractive.

One of the other reasons why I like athletic girls is that they tend to have a very positive attitude and great work ethic. Plus, working out tends to lead to better health later in life. And also, I like working out myself, so it's nice to have a workout buddy :)

06

Most Helpful Guy

• i like athletic girls and non athletic... athletic is fun because it just gives us another thing in comon, and that means another thing to do together

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I think an athletic girl is more attractive, and we can go running together :)

not necessarily a hard core athlete, but someone on the track team would be good.

• I like athletic girls also, I feel that they have a better work ethic and also like to take care of themselves. this is a huge plus to me.

• I love athletic women, however, I'm not that lucky to meet with them. Most of the women here in the States are on the obese side.
    I would love to meet a woman who likes working out, being active, or physical.

• you're not the only one . I like athletic girls for the same reasons you listed !

• Yeah I really want to date an athletic girl so that way we can competitive in and out the gym haha.