Trying to figure out how to replicate.

The other day I went on a trip and saw this girl that I thought was attractive. I somehow got the courage to talk to her and by the end of the trip I got her number and email without even asking for it (and I don't know what to do about her, because I think she is nice and cute, but trying to setup something and we live in two completely different countries. I don't even know if we will actually see each other again).

The only thing is she lives in a different country then me, but I am trying to figure out how to actually do that with other girls that I like. Another thing that had me thinking is that there was a guy there that was more physically fit then me. So I am trying to figure out how to actually get this other girls number and a date.

Also trying to fix my problem and getting a girlfriend and not just dates. The reason I say this is because all of the girls I have dated, have not gone past two dates. Which means I have never had a girlfriend first kiss, or even sex. I am tired of being the butt of jokes because I have never experienced those things and still have trouble talking to girls and getting a girlfriend at 25 years of age

What Girls Said 1

• Get friends or go to a bar where ou can actually meet those kind of females

What Guys Said 0