How are girls emotional?

You hear guys are visual and girls are emotional. In what respect are they emotional, since we all are emotional beings? As a guy or girl, how would you define this?

Is the question tricky or the answer is tricky? Why so?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that is kind of a tricky question or maybe it's the answer that is tricky. I think women tend to get "attached" earlier or finds the things she likes about you "romantic" in a way. So, that's more of an overall more emotional reaction to the person they are seeing.

I think a males perspective can tend to be a little less emotional, although I've seen guys exhibit to some degree the same traits or responses.

When a girl hears I love you, her heart melts... You've heard that...but that's truly how it feels sometimes .. A guy may be focusing on the commitment of that statement or all that comes with it, but a girl is enamored by the guy she feels so "emotional" about is showing a sincere interest.

Women will tend to analyze how they feel about things more than a guy will as well...Not only will she think about it herself, she'll discuss it with other people. Overall, meaning she's got an emotional commitment to you as well...because in reality she's spent quite a bit of time thinking and talking about you...creepy, right? Not really, its normal...it just means she's really excited about the other person.

Both males and females use both of these tactics in feeling a person out... No one wants to date someone that they aren't attracted to and they also don't want to date what has a heart made out of bricks (or worse ice)

• From a female's perspective why is the answer tricky? Is it just a idea we bought into? Thanks for sharing.

• It's tricky because 1.) Not all girls/women are the same, 2.) Emotional is a vague term, but I'm assuming you're referring to the overall gist that we show our emotions more often and/or feel them deeply sooner...not sure. 3.) When you run into a guy that exhibits these traits, the fact that girl has them makes them essentially disappear...Let me take that back, that's when you see those couples that just wanna make you puke they're so in love... So, it's not a straight forward answer...

What Girls Said 4

• I think girls think about their feelings more than guys do, they put more stock into their feelings. You hear that girls make decisions based more on emotion, and guys make them based more on logic. I don't really think it's true sometimes. But I guess I'd say girls are often more in touch with their feelings. In my experience, guys have often had a much harder time explaining their feelings.

• When a girl is upset it's more apparent because they tell their friends and usually cry more than guys do. Guys just seem to keep to themselves more.

• Well girls usually have to have more of an emotional connection to become sexually aroused

• its a myth. you're welcome:)

What Guys Said 2

• I would say that men get aroused visually, while women can be aroused physically, but they are more often to get a deeper connection and a much higher level of arousal emotionally.

• visual vs. emotional doesn't exist. Wth?

How the hell is this even a comparison...?